Wednesday, September 5, 2012

28 Weeks




How far along? 28 Weeks - 83 days to go!
What is the size of baby? About 14.8 inches, about 2 1/4 pounds, and about the size of a small cabbage.
Maternity clothes? Just got a few really cute maternity tops. They have much more breathing room.
Best moment?  Now in my 3rd trimester!
Miss anything? REAL coffee! I'm sick of this decaf.
Movement? Brody likes to roll all around in my belly. You can now see it very well from the outside. Justin can even feel what side of my belly Brody is sitting on.
Food cravings? STILL anything cold! And now starting to crave sweet things. I knew it would happen eventually!
Anything making you queasy? Not this week.
Symptoms? Same ol stuff. Sleep has become a little bit more difficult, and my hips and lower back are starting to hurt, Brody will give me a few rib jabs every now and then which can be painful.
Wedding rings On or Off? ON!
Looking forward to? I took my 1 hour glucose test last week so I am hoping I get good results. I haven't been called yet so I am hoping no news is good news. If I fail the test I will have to take a 3 hour glucose test and I REALLY don't want to do that. Also starting on week 30 my Dr. appointments will become every 2 weeks. Which means I get to see how Brody is doing more often!

Here is a quick video of some baby movement. I'll try to get better video as he gets bigger. 



No comments:

Post a Comment