Saturday, September 15, 2012

3D Ultrasound

So today I had scheduled a 3D Ultrasound, just for fun, to see what Brody was up to and to get a good glimpse of what Brody looks like. Justin's mom and my mom also went with us. They have never been to any of my ultrasounds before so this one was extra special.

We arrived at my 9am appointment and all of us went into the little room they have set up for families. Brody popped up on the big screen TV and was FACE FIRST in the placenta. NOOOO!!!! Needless to say we barely got a glimpse of his face and I was pretty disappointed. 

Thankfully, the ultrasound tech was nice enough to reschedule us for later on today. So after a visit with my cousins, eating lunch, and drinking some apple juice (Recommended to get Brody moving) he finally made an appearance! Woo!! 





 Both hands on his face..he loves his hands!
 He has Justin's lips! 

One hand in his mouth, the other hand saying PEACE OUT! 



As I mentioned earlier, we went to visit my cousins today and meet their newest addition Asher! The cutest baby ever! Justin and I got in a little bit of practice as well. (Well we tried...LOL)







1 comment:

  1. Love it he looks like Justin to me but we shall see I'm glad he moved for you!! You guys will do so great I can't wait I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete