Friday, August 24, 2012

26 Weeks




How far along? 26 Weeks
What is the size of baby? About 14 inches, about 1 2/3 pound, and about the size of a cucumber.
Maternity clothes? Pants for sure!
Best moment?  No big milestones this week.
Miss anything? REAL coffee! I'm sick of this decaf.
Movement? Still moving away. Sometimes if I sit really still I can see my stomach twitch.
Food cravings? STILL anything cold! This heat is killing me!
Anything making you queasy? Not this week.
Symptoms? Sleep has become a little bit more difficult, and my hips and lower back are starting to hurt.
Wedding rings On or Off? ON!
Looking forward to? Doctors appointment on Monday. Love checking in on Mr. Brody!


2 comments:

  1. Could you be any cuter?! Pregnancy looks good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Haydee! Wish I felt cute LOL! At least it's almost over. Woo!

    ReplyDelete