Wednesday, September 19, 2012

30 Weeks + Nursery Update


How far along? 30 Weeks and 1 Day! 69 days to go! 
Size of baby: Baby is about 2.75 lbs, 15.7 inches long, about the size of a cabbage.
Maternity clothes? Still mixing both normal and maternity. Maternity is way more comfy.
Stretch marks? They have started to make an appearance! NOOO!!! Thankfully only on my lower sides. None up front just yet. 
Sleep: Hardly any!! Sleep has gotten so hard! I am completely uncomfortable.  I am suppose to be sleeping on my sides which cause my hips to ache. And baby enjoys kicking me all night long. 
Best moment this week: Definitely my 3D ultrasound! Also, had a doctors appointment on Monday. Karly, Justin's cousin/my bridesmaid/most awesome friend (So many things rolled into one!) sat in on my appointment which was fun! She got to hear Brody's little heart beat and watch me get measured, which I am measuring right on schedule! And i passed my glucose test and my iron levels are normal! Thank goodness! 
Movement: All day every day it seems like. 
Food cravings: Anything cold, cereal, Oreos, and pop tarts. All the healthy stuff! :-)
Miss anything?  Still my coffee.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Belly button is really shallow. I think it's going to be popping out here in the next few weeks. 
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Looking forward to: Ashley's baby shower this weekend!!

Who do you think Brody will look like? Daddy (top) or Mommy?


We have been slowly finishing up the nursery these past couple of months and it's finally coming together. I just need to add some wall decor, but other then that we are pretty much done! 

 Dresser has been moved next to  the closet. Added a lamp and some little toys for now. (I'm still working on what to put there)
My mom bought us this awesome Rocker/Recliner leather chair! It is so comfy and absolutely perfect for late night feedings and when you are just plain tired! 
 Changing table with all its goodies! (This will be much more organized before baby comes)
Closet organizer has been installed! Brody has already got some good stuff in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment