So this past weekend was my baby shower and all I can say is WOW!
The weather was amazing, the food was great, and it was so nice seeing all my closest friends and family.
And the gifts were AWESOME! Brody is going to be the most spoiled and well dressed baby in town!
And of course I have to thank the host, my mother-in-law Stephanie, and all who helped, for putting the whole thing together! It turned out so amazing and I couldn't thank you enough!
The shower was PERFECT!
Steph made this! So adorable!
One of the center pieces. All usable toys and clothes! Very clever!
Playing the grossest most hilarious game ever! Guess the melted candy bar in the diaper.
Justin really enjoyed all the booby pads we got! :-)
Gift from Uncle Evan...Baseball of course!
Such a clever gift! Hand made burp cloths with 4 individually packed on the go changing kits. Filled with everything you need to make a diaper change! These will definitely be in the car and truck at all times.
Sophie decided she wanted to help with gifts!
Pretty excited about the Play Yard my Mom got us!
Gift from Papa (Grandpa Wolf). I'm not sure who is going to enjoy this more..Brody or Justin.
Such a cute little onesie! This shirt is Daddy Proof!
Justin and I
The Grandmas! Stephanie and my Mom.
Great Grandparents...Grandpa and Grandma George
The Great Grandmas..Grandma Bellando (Omi), Grandma Gardner, and Grandma George.
My Mom and Aunt Kathy (Sisters)
The cousins! Haydee, Karly, and Alex. (Karly is the next to be married and I am so honored to be a bridesmaid! Woohoo!!)
Pregnant Besties! Love you Ashley!
Ashley and Llana (Thank you for taking all of these pics!)
Justin's Aunts! Aunt Barbara and Aunt Patty!
My Made of Honor and one of my best friends Brittany!
Thank you Shana for this adorable stool!
And the outcome of the Diaper Raffle....about 30 packages of diapers!

I'm soo sad I couldn't go but thanks for sharing all the pics!!! Love the diaper raffle it was a success and you guys got spoiled as you should!! So excited for you guys!!! love you both!!!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Jamie!! We will see you on Saturday for Justin's hair cut! :-)
Delete