Wednesday, October 3, 2012

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 Weeks and 1 Day.  55 days to go!
Size of baby: Baby is about 3.75 lbs, 16.7 inches long, about the size of a honeydew.
Maternity clothes? Still mixing both normal and maternity. Maternity is way more comfy.
Stretch marks? Still just on my lower sides. None up front just yet. 
Sleep: Still hardly any!!  Doesn't look like I am going to get any good night sleep before baby comes. :-(
Best moment this week: Dr. Appointment was on Monday. Always like to see how Brody is doing. 
Movement: All the time. He is now up in my ribs so it can be painful at times. 
Food cravings: Anything cold and cereal.
Miss anything? Being able to paint my toe nails without feeling like every vain in my face is going to pop! And Justin had to help me put on my shoes the other day. Not fun! I am definately feeling larger then life right now, and I am dreading the fact that I am only going to get bigger. I just have to think..only 8 weeks left! Please go by fast!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Belly button is really shallow. I think it's going to be popping out here in the next few weeks. 
Wedding rings on or off? On mostly. My hands and feet will swell every now and then so its hard to get my rings on sometimes. 
Looking forward to: My baby shower!! 

Dr. Update: Now that I am going to the Dr. every other week, and soon every week, I will be able to give a quick update on each blog post. Went to the Dr. on Monday. Brody's heart beat sounded great. My tummy is measuring right on schedule. And the Dr. felt my stomach to see where he was positioned and he is head down. Dr. doesn't think he will be moving so that is a good sign. Lets hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment