Size of baby: Baby is about 4.75 lbs, 18 inches long, about the size of a cantaloupe.
Best moments this week? Justin and I, along with our friends Cody and Ashley, took a birth class together which I am so glad we did. I am much more prepared for birth now and I think Justin now knows what he is going to be getting himself into. :-) We also took a tour of our hospital so we now know exactly where to go when the big day arrives.
Maternity clothes? Still mixing both normal and maternity. Maternity is way more comfy.
Stretch marks? Still just on my lower sides. None up front just yet.
Sleep: Still hardly any!! I'm lucky to get 2 hours of sleep at a time.
Movement: Less frequent but when he does move it is a BIG move! Sometimes can be painful.
Food cravings: Anything cold and cereal.
Miss anything? My old body!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Belly button is flat with my stomach. Hasn't popped out just yet,
Wedding rings on or off? On mostly. My hands and feet will swell every now and then so its hard to get my rings on sometimes.
Looking forward to: My upcoming Doctor appointments.
Doctor Update: Had my last Doctors appointment on Tuesday. Brody is still head down, heart beat sounded great as usual, and my belly is still measuring right on schedule. Yay!
So yesterday was our maternity photo shoot. Here are a few pictures we received from the photographer.
Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment