Friday, August 10, 2012

24 Weeks





How far along? Ok I'm a little late...and got a little lazy with my picture! I tried OK!!! 24 Weeks and 3 Days - 109 days to go!
What is the size of baby? About a foot long, about 1 pound, and about the size of an ear of corn.
Maternity clothes? Pants for sure!
Best moment?  Booked my Maternity pics, newborn pics, and Birthing classes. I feel accomplished!
Miss anything? STILL...My pre-pregnancy body! Dress shopping is a nightmare!
Movement? Brody likes to Irish River dance on my bladder!! It feels great! (Not really!) And he likes to practice karate at night! He's a little wiggle worm!
Food cravings? Anything cold! This heat is killing me!
Anything making you queasy? Not this week.
Symptoms? Nothing new. Back is achy, skin still hates being pregnant, and energy comes and goes.
Wedding rings On or Off? ON!
Looking forward to? Nate and Haydee's Wedding this weekend!! Woo Hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment