Thursday, March 19, 2015

7 Months


Yes, I know I am extremely late on this. Life has been very hectic lately. My little business has been keeping me very busy. (For which I am grateful for.) So I am still trying to balance it all out. Sometimes I wonder how I worked full time and still managed to have time to breath. Anyways...On to Teagan's 7 Month update.

Weight: 18 lbs 14 oz

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Dark Brown but very light at the root.
Your bangs are completely past your eyes so I am debating 
whether I Should have your hair cut or not. 

Clothes:  You are wearing 9 months only because Mommy has had
no time to go shopping. 12 Months fits you almost perfectly. 

Diapering: Size 4


Eating:  You are eating 7-8 ozs of formula every 2 hours and solids twice a day. 

Sleeping: You still sleep through the night. Usually go down around 8-9pm and wake up around 6-7am. You have been sleeping with us lately because everybody seems to be fighting an ongoing sinus infection so you have to lay somewhat up to help you breath better.

Milestones: You are completely sitting on your own. You are still not crawling but you seem to be able to scoot across the floor pretty good. You are cutting 2 teeth but you aren't too fussy about it.

{She is a Daddy's Girl} 
{Great Grandma Gardner} 
 {Long Hair Problems}
 {We have been to Pismo a few time latey and you love it}
 {She scooted under the coffee table}
 {My little model}
 {Went to Shaver to do some fishing and she loved sitting on the beach}
 {Someone was tired!}
{I just love these two!}

{---------------------------------------------------------}

Photos By Janessa Parker Photography








No comments:

Post a Comment