Eyes: Dark Brown all the way!
Hair: Dark Brown and wavy when wet.
Clothes: Your are a little bit too long for newborn but too small for 3 month.
Diapering: Transitioning into size 1 diapers
Eating: You are eating 4ozs of formula every 2-3 hours.
Sleeping: I have to say you have been a great sleeper since day 1. Usually you go down at about 10pm and sometimes you will wake up around 3-4am. And on several occasions you have slept all the way to 5-6am. Mommy and Daddy are still really exhausted but that is pretty good for a newborn. (Now if only Big Brother will sleep in past 5-6am!)
Milestones: Not very many milestones yet. Mommy had a big milestone and actually got out of ther house with both kids and took a walk to the park! I was pretty proud about that.
{All snuggled in your rocker. What you sleep in every night.}
{Born to Wear Diamonds}
{Brother was so excited to hold you!}
{Our first trip all together to the park}
{Seriously Mom...Stop taking pictures!}
{Bath Time}
{Swing Time}
{I love comparing pics of them! They look so alike.}
{All snuggled in your rocker. What you sleep in every night.}
{Born to Wear Diamonds}
{Brother was so excited to hold you!}
{Our first trip all together to the park}
{Seriously Mom...Stop taking pictures!}
{Bath Time}
{Swing Time}
{I love comparing pics of them! They look so alike.}

No comments:
Post a Comment