Off topic from Baby Brody...This past weekend Stephanie, Omi, and I made the trip down to beautiful Carlsbad, CA to visit family and attend Haydee's bridal shower. It's always fun to visit everyone! Tons of laughs, great food, and beautiful weather was what the trip consisted of! I wish I had taken more pics...ughh! Prego brain strikes again!
Me (and Brody) with Justin's cousins Karly and Alex. Also my bridesmaids! So much fun to visit with them!
Making S'mores! Karly and I set a few on fire but still delicious!
Saturday was Haydee's Bridal shower. Haydee and Nate are the 2nd of the cousins on Justin's side of the family to be married and I'm sure the rest will follow shortly!! :-)))
We drove about an hour or so to Newport Beach and all I can say is WOW! Absolutely Beautiful! The Shower was held at a restaurant called Javier's and it is probably the most beautiful restaurant I've ever been too. A perfect venue for a shower. Haydee looked beautiful as always, and the shower was filled with fun and games, great gifts, and awesome food!
Me & Alex
Stephanie (Grandma-to-be) and I
The Sisters! Aunt Barbara, Stephanie, and Aunt Patty
Had so much fun playing this game! Had to dress 4 brides with toilet paper and a few other odd objects. Bride-to-be, Haydee (left), had to choose a winner. She had some tough choices to make!
And one of the highlights of my weekend! Virgin Margarita! HEAVEN!!!!


so much fun!!!! love you!!
ReplyDelete