Wednesday, July 25, 2012

22 Weeks




How far along? 22 Weeks - 126 days to go!
What is the size of baby? About 11 inches, about 1 pound, and about the size of a papaya.
Maternity clothes? Pants for sure!
Best moment?  Justin was able to feel baby move again.
Miss anything? My pre-pregnancy body! I never really appreciated it until recently. I'm not really big enough to go out and buy maternity clothes yet but not small enough to fit into most regular clothes. (At least not the way I would like them to fit or look.) But, I have been trying to tell myself that this is just temporary and hopefully this "in between" stage flys by quick!
Movement? Baby is still moving away. Justin was able to feel him move again the other day.
Food cravings? Anything cold! This heat is killing me!
Anything making you queasy? Not really. The smell of dog food is not that great but when is it ever?!?!
Symptoms? Back is achy, skin still hates being pregnant, and energy comes and goes.
Wedding rings On or Off? ON!
Looking forward to? Dr. appointment next week. I'm always anxious to see how Brody is doing in there!


Here are some fun facts about what is going on with Brody this week!

your baby at 22 weeks
  • Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).
  • Tiny tooth buds are forming beneath the gums.
  • Inside his belly, the pancreas is steadily developing.


Brody's new shoes!




No comments:

Post a Comment