At my last 19 Week ultrasound, the Dr found that the placenta was covering my cervix. This does not effect the pregnancy or baby in any way, but if the placenta did not move then I would have to deliver via C-Section. Not what I wanted to hear! So an additional ultrasound would have to be done to track it.
Thankfully, it moved! (Bullet dodged...for now) And, of course we got to see our little princess! She was rolled up in a tight little ball but she was nice enough to give us some very nice face pictures.
She looks exactly like her brother in my opinion. She even has the little chin dimple like her brother. The nurse also told us that the little ripples or bumps on the top of her head is hair. I am so anxious to meet her! Hopefully the next 3 months fly by!
{Her eyes are open}
{You can see her little chin dimple}
{Tucked in her hands}
{We have established that SHE will not be turning into a "HE"}
{Foot}














No comments:
Post a Comment