This past weekend we decided to head up to Shaver and take Brody to the cabin for the first time. We invited our good friends Cody and Ashley and their baby girl Madison to spend the weekend with us. It was so much fun. The babies loved the mountains and surprisingly had no problems with the change in elevation. Sunday we headed up to Huntington Lake to go fishing and both Justin and I caught a fish! Both sucker fish but hey, who cares! Justin and I have fond memories of Shaver and Huntington as kids and it is going to be fun making those same memories with Brody.
Playing on the floor Saturday night
Hanging out on the dock at Huntington Lake
Justin's fishing spot.
Brody and I's fishing spot.
Going on a walk after our day of fishing.
Messing around on this metal bear we found.
Our cabin neighbor has a baby girl a few months younger than Brody. They are going to be great cabin buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment