Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2 Months


Weight: 12 lbs

Height: 23 Inches

Eyes: Green! They are so pretty I hope they stay that way. 

Hair: You are known for your hair! It is your little trademark. It is the first thing that people notice. When you were born it was very dark brown almost black but has lightened up a little. 

Clothes:  3 Months  

Diapering:  Size 1 diapers. 

Eating:  You are now on 100% formula and you seem to love it. You are eating 5ozs every 3 hours. 

Sleeping:  You are a great sleeper! For the past week you have been sleeping from Midnight to 7am!!! WooHoo! 

Milestones: You are smiling all the time! It is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You love your play mat and love to swing your arms and kick your legs! Your hands seem to have found your mouth, ears, and hair. Which you just love to grab and pull on. You are getting better and better at holding your head up and are on the verge of rolling over. Maybe by next month?!?

Rocking your Giants Gear

5 weeks old and fitting into 3 Month Clothes!

Cuddling with Mom! 
We love to play with your hair after a bath!
The many faces of Brody!

Playing with your Girlfriend Madison!
Love this Baseball onesie!
Your first BIG smile! 
By far my favorite pic!

Representing for Uncle Evan
You look like a little man! 
Papa always puts you right to sleep. 
Your hair has a mind of its own!
2 Days old and 7 weeks old! 
Best Daddies Ever!
Ohhh the belly!!
First family walk!
Making faces before bed!

Papa and Grandma taking you for a walk! 
Talking to Uncle Evan on the iPad. 
Bath time is the best. You love baths! 
Baby Mustache
On your play mat!


Precious! 
Again playing with your hair after bath time. 
Still happy even after 4 shots. 
And again with the mustache. 
Smiling at Grandpa
Grandma George
That face melts my heart!




I cant believe you are already 2 months old! Time is just flying by! 

Trying to hold your head up. 

3 comments:

  1. such a cutie!! where did you get the chevron blanket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna! I got it from TheButtercupBoutique on Etsy. I love it! I just ordered 2 more lol!

      Delete