Monday, April 30, 2012

First Ultra Sound!

So Friday was our first ultra sound! We were so excited to see our little baby for the first time and nervous because we wanted to be sure everything was going as it should. Justin's grandma (Omi) works in our Dr.'s office so she was able to experience our first ultra sound with us. It was so AWESOME! Baby looked great! We got to see the little heart beat, and I was shocked to see that the baby has little legs and arms! I was expecting just to see a big blob. And it moves!!! The legs were just kicking away! It was the most amazing experience. Next big milestone will be finding out the baby's sex. So excited!



So a friend told me about this blog and how this girl did such an amazing job of documenting her pregnancy and her belly,  so I thought I'd sort of copy what she did...her's of course had really great pictures...I'll try my best to take decent pictures. But for now here is a little summary of what is going on....


How far along? 10 Weeks (Tomorrow)
What is the size of baby? About 1.2 inches and is the size of a prune
Sleep: Ehh so so...I usually sleep on my stomach and now it is starting to become uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week: Ultra Sound!!

Miss Anything? Alcohol...I could go for a margarita! 
Movement: None that I can feel...but baby if moving all the time. 
Food cravings: Strawberries
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat

Symptoms: Some nausea in the morning...usually when I'm in the shower, and if I don't eat for long periods of time. 
Wedding rings on or off?
 On

Looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw Lacey! I love this idea! Let me know if you need anything. I can bring you as many strawberries as you please. You should have Justin take you to Eddie's Bakery for their strawberry pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! We are so excited for you two.

    ReplyDelete